A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Overseas General Manager to join our team at Mitrefinch in York. You will be looking after our offices in Sydney and Toronto! You will be expected to visit both offices for up to 3 months at a time. We are looking for someone who is hungry to maximise our overseas presence and drive the sales teams forward.
Based in the UK you will be expected to cover Australia and Canada. The role involves frequent travelling to these countries
This position involves hiring, on-boarding, training, managing, motivating and developing a team of high quality, results driven Sales Executives. You will be responsible for monitoring the activity of the sales team in order to achieve maximum potential for selling Mitrefinch products – software, hardware and services.
Purpose of the role
- Achieve or overachieve financial targets
- Develop and execute strategy for achievement of business results tied to overall sales strategy
- Attract and retain top talent within sales team, with a strong focus on building a bench of candidates for potential open territories
- Drive high activity by conducting team prospecting sessions with direct reports
- Ensure that each team member is capable of developing and maintaining client relationships
- Provide leadership through the effective communication of the global strategy
- Coach and develop direct reports on a regular basis
- Maximise the team’s success through effective leadership and coaching
- Take ownership for own professional growth and support the team’s professional growth
Skills and experience
- 5 Years + experience of managing overseas teams
- Strong leadership skills.
- A background in software would be advantageous.
Adhere to the following standards and guidelines:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
- ISO 27001 – Information Security
- Health and Safety Guidelines (ISO 18001)
- The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)