Summary of role
The Field Service Engineer is responsible for the installation and fault rectification of Mitrefinch (and associated) products as directed by the company.
Production Manager, or delegated substitute in their absence.
The Field Service Engineer is responsible for the following tasks:
- The installation and maintenance of Mitrefinch and third party equipment
- The configuration of Mitrefinch and associated software in accordance with client requirements.
- The commissioning of Mitrefinch equipment in accordance with client requirements.
- Adherence to quality control standards.
- The planning of diary and respective subsistence, e.g. hotels and travel.
- The control of expenditure in accordance with the Mitrefinch Expenses Policy.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
The Field Service Engineer is also expected to:
- Deliver and/or maintain Mitrefinch products within prescribed timescales, to an agreed standard.
- Deliver training to clients on Mitrefinch Products where required, within published timescales and to a prescribed format.
- Report daily on project progress to the Project Managers.
- Maintain effective communication between all parts of Mitrefinch and the customer’s company in any matter relating to the furtherance of a project.